.EAGL Technologies are growing and looking for a talented and driven Android Developer to join our team.
Are you someone seeking a job opportunity that allows you to work wherever and whenever you want? Is state of the art IoT-technology and first-hand product development experience something that gives you the motivation and energy needed to deliver top quality work? If any of this triggers your interest, EAGL just might be the company you’re looking for.
EAGL is a diverse and dedicated team who offer flexible hours, a fearless approach to new technology, and the possibility to join a start-up with world wide ambitions. The career path is yours to define at EAGL. We’re here to help you achieve your goals, and together we will push to be at the forefront of IoT-technology used in sports, having endless possibilities for our technology.
- Lead role in native Android development, ensuring deliveries on schedule
- Work closely with the development team synchronizing linked products
- Assist in development strategy, time management and taking responsibility where needed
- Be a part of a knowledge-sharing environment taking part in developing the organization
- Self-driven and self-learning approach to development
- Some experience with product development
- Experience with native Android
- Experience with APIs, mobile payment solutions, databases
- Excellent writing and communication skills in Norwegian and English
- Willing to work dynamically to reach deadlines
The position reports to CTO.
Do you want to join our team as our new Android Developer? Then we’d love to hear from you!
Please apply by by sending your CV, cover letter and other relevant documentation to: email@example.com (Subject: Android developer)
For questions regarding this position, please contact CTO, Andreas S. Bøe: firstname.lastname@example.org,